Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm 

Hello fellow airgun shooters,

We are new to the forum and would like to introduce our company, Bell Outdoors. We have been supplying Canada with high-quality hunting, fishing and outdoor products for more than 35 years. We are also the exclusive importer and distributor for Hatsan airguns in Canada.

We currently distribute a wide range of Hatsan airguns including, break barrel rifles, undercocking rifles, PCP rifles, and pistols. Our inventory selection can be found here http://www.belloutdoors.com/category/12-air-rifles

What Hatsan airgun products would you like to see us import for the Canadian market?

Let us know!

Thanks,
Bell Outdoors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:20 pm 

135 in .30

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 am 

Here is my list and welcome to the forum
Hatsan Proxima - ready to give my deposit on this if price is available
Model Super tact in 22

is it wishful thinking on the Gladius?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:35 am 

Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto PCP Air Rifle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 am 

JAG1 wrote:
Here is my list and welcome to the forum
Hatsan Proxima - ready to give my deposit on this if price is available
Model Super tact in 22

is it wishful thinking on the Gladius?

We currently import the Model 25 Supertac in .177 but we are looking to bring the .22 version in the near future. The Proxima is a model are also considering bringing into the country depending on the overall market demand. Unfortunately, the Gladius comes with Hatsan's "quiet energy" barrel which acts a sound dampener, this feature is considered a silencer by the RCMP and therefore we are prohibited from importing/selling this model. :(

Bell Outdoors

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:34 pm 

Anatine Duo wrote:
135 in .30

Also .22 and .25 cal.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:10 pm 

Bell Outdoors wrote:
Hello fellow airgun shooters,

We are new to the forum and would like to introduce our company, Bell Outdoors. We have been supplying Canada with high-quality hunting, fishing and outdoor products for more than 35 years. We are also the exclusive importer and distributor for Hatsan airguns in Canada.

We currently distribute a wide range of Hatsan airguns including, break barrel rifles, undercocking rifles, PCP rifles, and pistols. Our inventory selection can be found here http://www.belloutdoors.com/category/12-air-rifles

What Hatsan airgun products would you like to see us import for the Canadian market?

Let us know!

Thanks,
Bell Outdoors

A parts and pieces list of what is availble to the Hatsan line. Sniper Dan of the Forum Store has sold a many of AT44 and BT65 to the Airgun community. Among those within the community enjoy modifying and tuning their Hatsan. The availability of parts and accessories would be a benificial information that would be worthy of a defined listing. A MSRP listing of stockable items where aplicable would enable the community a good knowledge base of the products.

Regards

Whitewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 pm 

Is it just me or there is no price list on your website?
Hard to sell something if we don't see a price or a easy
way to order it.

a 9mm pistol or .30 pistol would be something I would be interested in. are they made I know I know there is the .25 but it's not what I want.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:56 am 

FRANK wrote:
way to order it.

a 9mm pistol or .30 pistol would be something I would be interested in. are they made I know I know there is the .25 but it's not what I want.

I believe Bell Outdoors is an importer wholesale company that lists their retailers that you can buy from.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 pm 

Bell Outdoors wrote:
...with high-quality hunting, fishing and outdoor products ...

That's great, but:

Bell Outdoors wrote:
distribute a wide range of Hatsan airguns

then you probably should stop selling low-end crap like Hatsan... IMHO.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:39 am 

Doesn't look like low end to me, and anyway lots of people on this forum have bought and enjoyed far less high quality products such as crosman. Seems kind of a rude comment IMHO! Even if it is just a joke [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:50 am 

Today's crosmans are cheap, but IMHO they are not as bad as hatsan guns.
They may be not the root of all evil - but they are clearly in a trend of "easy, cheap, disposable" things :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 am 

A few of us in the AIRFT club have Hatsans. I don't have any issues with mine. Mine was pretty accurate out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 am 
Supporting Member 2009

Throwing this in here (as a Dealer that carried some of the Hatsan spring rifles from Bell 8-9 years ago) PARTS, as mentioned by Whitewolf, were always an issue. Just getting replacement springs and piston seals (as a dealer) took a number of months (3 or 4 as I recall).

Additionally, pricing became an issue, at least as applicable to the PCP products. People may recall when Sniper first brought in the AT44 and BT65's- price on the AT44's was around $300.00 CAD (with a 1.4:1 Euro to CAD exchange rate). Then, when it was time to re-stock, and the exchange rate was even more favourable to Canadians (around 1.32:1 Euro to CAD), Hatsan apparently decided to raise their prices 50% (at least on PCP products, don't know about the springer line) and an AT44 became a $450.00 rifle. I don't expect, with current exchange rates that anyone would be terribly interested in a $600.00 AT44 or an $800.00 BT65...

That being said, if Bell keeps this in mind, maybe they can negotiate appropriate pricing with Hatsan (i.e. a $400.00 Retail price on an AT44 and similar). This is not a criticism of Bell, but I think they might have a bit of work convincing the (in my experience) rather snooty Hatsan reps. that their products aren't God's gift to airgunning.

Please note: I do not conduct business through Private Messages (PM's) in online forums. Please do not send a 'PM" with a business-related question.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:55 am 

Aged wrote:
FRANK wrote:
way to order it.

I believe Bell Outdoors is an importer wholesale company that lists their retailers that you can buy from.

Go to dealer tap and find me a dealer with pricing on airguns, lot's of pricing on PB but not much on airguns.