Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 pm 

So, for a while i was making a costom 1377 but i want to move those changes to a 1322 because i want to convert to .22 because it hits harder. I dont want to buy a new steel breech,though. My 1377 steel brech loads .22 pellets fine, but i saw a .177 and a .22 version of it, so i was wondering if there is any size diffrences that would cause incompatibility.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 pm 

Yes 1377 and 1322 barrels are the same 7/16 OD. Also the breeches are the same, only difference between is the bolt probes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:03 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
Yes 1377 and 1322 barrels are the same 7/16 OD. Also the breeches are the same, only difference between is the bolt probes.

is the probe just bigger or something? i mean if worst comes to worst i could just take it off the stock breech, right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 pm 

Ausername wrote:
leadslinger wrote:

is the probe just bigger or something? i mean if worst comes to worst i could just take it off the stock breech, right?

Yes they are shaped different, and use a slightly bigger o ring. You can use the stock one but you have to drill out the crimp on the handle and pull it out. Then tap it for 8-32. Then you can use the handle from the steel breech kit on it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:50 pm 

Or you can have a .22 bolt made from one of the guys here.... Ive seen some nice ones and the price is very fair....