Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:35 pm 

So, i just tried to use my old 760 pumpmaster, i got it when i was 13, and only 3 years later, it's way to small, and also kinda hurts to hold the front grip, because it's too thin. Mabie that's why i like the old pumpmaster, being the pump arm is way more wide... no idea where i was going with this, but...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 pm 

How I long to be 16 again! Try being out of airguns for 45 years and back shooting the same guns you did back then. You can be 58 years old and relive your teen years but with a whole lot more money to spend. :) :) CHEERS!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:10 am 

I remember buying the ''big boy'' Slavia 620 as the 618 was a kids gun. Now a 620 seems pretty small.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:47 am 

tango wrote:
I remember buying the ''big boy'' Slavia 620 as the 618 was a kids gun. Now a 620 seems pretty small.

I also had the same thing happen with my grandparents 618.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:58 pm 

got this in the early 60's from my parents for Christmas...so long ago I can't remember the exact year :wink:

What a gun...the seal is still good and shoots hard...introduced me to peep sights (could flip from peep to square notch) which I still prefer on an iron sighted rifle.

stock is still straight...a lot of them warp.

well I broke some of these rules...killed birds and had BB gun fights with friends

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pm 

Looks like a treasure. Thanks for shareing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:07 am 

I had a simmalar model 25, from the 60s (well like 5 years ago) but my cousin was using it and he "had" to try and load it and jammed the tube between the piston nossle... only if i had known you could switch out the barrel with one screw... i still hate myself for distroying a bb gun, especaly the fact i couldnt find the exact variant of the gun, although i saw the same one recentley at a gun show... why didnt i buy it though??