Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:15 am 

Thanks charcter limmits...
Oh and thanks amazon for being a pain the buttock... 2 day shipping... its been a week and it still hasnt even left the warhouse...

Anyway anybody else have this happen before to them?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:18 am 

No if the item was listed as being available thru Amazon Prime - you can contact them if it hasn't arrived on time and they should give you a refund...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm 

Ausername wrote:
Thanks charcter limmits...
Oh and thanks amazon for being a pain the buttock... 2 day shipping... its been a week and it still hasnt even left the warhouse...

Anyway anybody else have this happen before to them?

6\7 weeks on a boat from Poland comes to mind.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 pm 

Yes, to your question, and empathy for the overlong wait. The most recent I willingly excused because the item was coming from Florida when the most recent hurricane was just about set to damage the state.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm 

I ordered 5 items on June 20th from same seller still nothing is in.

He offered a refund but I ask for items and now no reply.

He asked me to wait till the 28th of September that some times shipping is slow......................slow!!!! no slow is 4 weeks this is more then slow.

Hope you get your airgun soon I know how it is. it's like ordering pizza you want it the second you hangup the phone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 pm 
Supporting Member 2009

FRANK wrote:
I ordered 5 items on June 20th from same seller still nothing is in.

He offered a refund but I ask for items and now no reply.

He asked me to wait till the 28th of September that some times shipping is slow......................slow!!!! no slow is 4 weeks this is more then slow.

Hope you get your airgun soon I know how it is. it's like ordering pizza you want it the second you hangup the phone.

Not sure where you ordered from, but will you have any buyer protection if it doesn't arrive by 9/28? I always take the refund, then reorder the item, that way I am still protected. I normally buy from ebay, if by 60 days I haven't received it, I request a refund.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 pm 

While buying from Amazon, be careful to check the 'usually ship in xxxx' info on the item page. Sometimes it won't say the item is out of stock, but will mentioned there say it usually ship in 3 to 6 months.... if you still place the order, no matter you prime or not, you have to wait as they really have nothing to ship to you at the moment.

And usually I got faster delivery time from Amazon than eBay. But I usually only buy the items that backed by Amazon and not from individual sellers...

Sent from my LG mobile

Camo Chaser long barrel rifle kit
P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender
HW45+Grip panels from Russia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am 

Not the same context, but buying used can be as unpleasant, when you paid over two weeks ago and no shipment or update from the seller...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:04 am 

Amazon was pretty good at refunds.

But some of the airguns you need to watch because might say will ship in 1 to 2 months. If seller is Crosman but fulfilled by Amazon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:39 pm 

Couple of things to the OP:
-was it an actual Amazon purchase or 3rd party seller?
-did it say it would ship in two days...or did you assume that because it was Amazon Prime it would be two days. As mentioned above you may need to check the fine print...sometime it will be Amazon Prime but will state that it usually ships in a lengthier time frame.
-and most important of all...have you contacted Amazon or just come here to complain?
-In five years I've done over $10000.00 in sales through Amazon...there customer service is the best there is and I've had very few shipping issues, and those I've had have been rectified after a quick phone call.