Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:35 pm 

I am new to this form and I’m looking for some help and possibly some answers to a couple of questions first of all how naïve am I to think that I could upgrade my air rifle it’s a Benjamin classic 22 I bought it about a year ago. I guess at the time I should’ve bought a nitro piston rifle, since purchasing this gun I have seen a lot of talk about nitro pistons, maybe it’s just me but when I contact suppliers and manufacturers of my air rifle to inquire about possibly upgrading to a nitro piston from a spring the view that as I will be modifying my rifles and are very reluctant to help me. Silly me I don’t see it as a modification more as an upgrade but maybe I’m wrong if there’s anybody out there with some information I would appreciate any info I can get on this possible upgrade. They advertise this nitro piston as being so much better than the old Springer and makes the rifle Better to shoot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 pm 

I believe a springer is better if you want to mod it. You can do a lot with your Benji