Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:24 pm 

Placed an order on December 25. Their site today says free ship over $50 Boxing Week. I emailed them hoping they credit me with shipping charge since order will not be filled/shipped until Dec 27/28. Anyone else who ordered over $50 prior to Boxing day should contact them also for reversal of ship charge Since the wording does not say free ship on orders submitted only in Boxing Week ( from Dec 26) I assume they will refund.

Last edited by ten-ring on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Airgun Source
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:30 pm 

ten-ring wrote:
Placed an order on December 25. Their site today says free ship over $50 Boxing Week. I emailed them hoping they credit me with shipping charge since order will not be filled/shipped until Dec 27/28. Anyone else who ordered over $50 prior to Boxing day should contact them also for reversal of ship charge Since the wording does not say free ship on orders submitted only in Boxing Week ( from Dec 26) I assume they will refund.

Yes they will refund your shipping. It was a glitch with their system because placed a order this morning when I seen free shipping over 50$.. And than noticed it charged me for shipping. They said it will be refunded tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:05 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
ten-ring wrote:

Yes they will refund your shipping. It was a glitch with their system because placed a order this morning when I seen free shipping over 50$.. And than noticed it charged me for shipping. They said it will be refunded tomorrow.

My order was placed Dec 25 not during boxing week .How did they reply to you if closed today?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:22 pm 

Just contacted Customer support. I also placed an order Dec 25.
Have to wait and see what they say tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:25 pm 

ten-ring wrote:
leadslinger wrote:
ten-ring wrote:

My order was placed Dec 25 not during boxing week .How did they reply to you if closed today?

By email.. I placed a order once I seen the Free shipping posted on their Facebook.

Quote:
info@airgunsource.com

3:32 PM (4 hours ago)

Hi Robert,

Yes appears to be a little hiccup but resolved now.
We will refund the shipping tomorrow.

Regards,
Travis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:23 am 

I inquired about the free shipping last night and didn't really expect to get a refund since my order went in December 24th but I just got a reply that my shipping charges are being returned to my pay pal. This is one of the reasons I don't mind spending my money there.
If you have an issue they always come through.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 am 

I just ordered from ags. Discount on jsb's when you buy 5 and free shipping? I couldn't pass on that offer. They sure make it easy to do a lot of shooting.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:53 am 

Was just reimbursed shipping. Plus the free tin of pellets when I made my order.

Awesome !!!!

Merry Christmas !!!! ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:05 pm 

Yeah! awesome AGS!

My shipping on the order I submitted on Saturday night was just refunded too!

Sent from my LG mobile

2240+14" barrel/Williams peep sight
Camo Chaser long barrel rifle kit
P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender
HW45+Grip panels from Russia
P1322 with walnut forearm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:06 pm 

Guess Ill use the refund money to buy the extender for the P17 I ordered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:08 pm 

I used the discount to buy more pellets. They were going to get that money one way or another. I have had nothing but good dealing with them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:10 pm 

I think maybe they did not intend to offer free ship for orders prior to December 26- some deals storefront or online have a separate deal for Christmas and another starting Boxing day. So some of us got the discount on certain items plus free ship- the best airgun online deal this holiday! Anyway the discount is still offered with free ship this week but not on all products .I must add that AGS could have made it easier to indicate discounts up front on their main page instead of during the checkout process. Many viewers may have assumed no discounts offered by them judging by the front page on their site.
For sure they are always decent with their customers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:51 pm 

Did you submit your complain ( or say just enquiry) on your account page ? It say that's the fastest way to contact the ppl regarding your orders.

I think that would probably some error in the system and you don't need to take that if it's not your problem ~

Sent from my LG mobile

P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:54 pm 

leadslinger wrote:
Guess Ill use the refund money to buy the extender for the P17 I ordered.
Good choice ~

Maybe I live closer to AGS, my shipping charge with AGS is always low and not enough for me to buy more tins of pellets~ I prefer to save it for next time~

And just received notification that my pellets had been shipped ~

Sent from my LG mobile

P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 pm 

I am not happy and they may no longer be my go to store anymore. Ordered five Hobby 7.0. They were in the clearance section. Ordered 5 and got a 5% discount as well. Dec 24th so I had to pay shipping. Billed paypal full price of $9.99 each with the 5% off. Checked December 25th and they were back in the regular pellet section and price went up. They shipped me 300 tins instead of what I have been buying all along were tins of 500 for the same price of $9.99. I am not happy with the switchroo they did. Only get one chance with me.