Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:35 pm 

Hey guys I’m hoping to get some advice I have a nice mod 36 and can’t find OEM dovetail mount , right now it just has grooves cut into top of compression tube and no scope or mount will stay on . I would love to find the RWS Diana dovetail that screws onto tube but cant find anywhere! Any advice would be great
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm 

Have you tried a good quality one-piece mount such as this? With 6 clamping screws, I couldn't believe it wouldn't stay put.

https://dlairgun.com/collections/bkl-mo ... mount-high

Attachments:
BKL_260MB_3aa536f0-a7ba-44d4-8de3-a76aff4057b7_360x.jpg
BKL_260MB_3aa536f0-a7ba-44d4-8de3-a76aff4057b7_360x.jpg [ 11.3 KiB | Viewed 341 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:42 pm 

Thanks for the reply , I actually went and bought a RWS mount like the one pictured and it won’t mount the rifle is an 1985 with really poor and short dovetail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:00 pm 

You have to resort to using 2 piece scope rings then. Some models are solid with stop pins on the rear ring.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:36 pm 

Thanks I’ll look into that , I would love to find the rws mount on the newer ones I see it in exploded diagrams but can’t find part number I have a tuned model 24 with it factory installed just got the rws solid mount works amazingly big just need to find one than tap and drill the compression tube