Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: Re: 1322 mods.....????
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:17 pm 

Pioneer2 wrote:
Are they choked? Hope I don't have to free float the barrel to get any accuracy.

Straight from the CCS website...

RIFLING - All Crosman barrels featured within the Custom Shop include rifling, with 10 lands and grooves (1 in 16 inch twist). The Lothar-Walther barrel 12 lands and grooves (1 in 16 inch twist) and is choked. Rifling helps turn the pellet fired faster and straighter, which can positively affect both velocity and accuracy. All Barrels come complete with crowning through the Custom Shop.

Ken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:33 pm 

https://www.alliancehobby.com/lw.htm
Not dealing with Crosman or their custom shop.
May have to free float and 3 screw the barrel in place though?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:08 pm 

Pioneer2 wrote:
https://www.alliancehobby.com/lw.htm
Not dealing with Crosman or their custom shop.
May have to free float and 3 screw the barrel in place though?

Just don't forget, he can't ship barrels outside of the USA, that's illegal. He also buys the breeches from Crosman then taps two more holes in it. Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 pm 

Look closer he does International/worldwide shipping with barrels.In many States pellet guns aren't firearms.
Now I remember why I don't come here much .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:18 pm 

Pioneer2 wrote:
Look closer he does International/worldwide shipping with barrels.In many States pellet guns aren't firearms.
Now I remember why I don't come here much .

Just email them. Just because he says he does international/world wide shipping, doesn't mean Canada customs will allow. Export and Import rules are different. May be legal to export, but may not be legal to import. I know many places won't even ship me grips. I know Numrich says they ship, I tried and they said they couldn't. I had to get a importer to ship a barrel to Canada.

I know I ordered from Baker airgun, and then all the sudden nope, not allowed anymore, too much BS.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:26 pm 

Well that sucks ..........why the hell isn't everyone on the same page.Guess I'm SOL

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:03 pm 

You already have the barrel coming correct? So Alliance hobby shouldn't be a problem getting the breech or free floating end.
It's also no big deal on your end if he does send a barrel, that's his own risk he's taking, won't get you in any trouble, as Canadian customs won't stop it, totally legal here. He probably won't send the barrel but should send the breech and free floating end cap. You can get 18" barrels and steel breeches from Canadashootingsupply.ca, Dlairgun or from Gravel agency, if you are looking for stock barrels and for steel breeches.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 pm 

I get my crosman stuff from CSS, Alliance hobby seems to more expensive than CSS with the conversion and hassle of duty and questions. CSS has lesser hassle.