Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours


The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

 

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.








Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: niagara region.
have you guys run into any problems with these yet. I,ve read a lot of bad reviews. but I have to run to st. Catharines this week and think I might stop in bass pro and see if I can pick one up. (I need another gun like I need another hole in my head-- but what the heck.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: niagara region.
pete wrote:
have you guys run into any problems with these yet. I,ve read a lot of bad reviews. but I have to run to st. Catharines this week and think I might stop in bass pro and see if I can pick one up. (I need another gun like I need another hole in my head-- but what the heck.)

well never mind ya bunch of blabber mouths. I just wen,t today and bought one. bass pro in st. Catharines. price $112.99 +$14.67 tax =$127.67 total. I also bought a 2 pack of 20 round mags for my sig m17. they were $18.99 plus tax. the sig sauer m17s today were $149.99 plus taxes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Posts: 6018
Location: P.G. B.C.
I've not seen one, so I looked up the FB one - NICE- but here, it's a prohib.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgHRcv2M6PY

_________________
Best Wishes
Daryl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Posts: 6018
Location: P.G. B.C.
Sry- I see Pete's note about $112.99 plus tax. LOL- must be talking about a BB gun. :roll:

_________________
Best Wishes
Daryl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: niagara region.
Daryl wrote:
Sry- I see Pete's note about $112.99 plus tax. LOL- must be talking about a BB gun. :roll:

lol ya d. the bb gun version. I watched that video and wondered why you would put up a link for the real version. but I wish I could own and shoot the real versions. I see in that video that he has an extended mag. those would sure be nice on the bb gun version also.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:22 am
Posts: 92
That's great that Bass Pro carries it....I find it annoying that there is no website for Canada....points you to Cabelas. There should be a website that accurately reflects what Bass Pro Canada sells - I don't think Cabelas online store is the same as what Bass Pro sells.

What is your overall thoughts of the new P365? Shoot okay? Crappy...stellar?

Thanks!

pete wrote:
pete wrote:
have you guys run into any problems with these yet. I,ve read a lot of bad reviews. but I have to run to st. Catharines this week and think I might stop in bass pro and see if I can pick one up. (I need another gun like I need another hole in my head-- but what the heck.)

well never mind ya bunch of blabber mouths. I just wen,t today and bought one. bass pro in st. Catharines. price $112.99 +$14.67 tax =$127.67 total. I also bought a 2 pack of 20 round mags for my sig m17. they were $18.99 plus tax. the sig sauer m17s today were $149.99 plus taxes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: niagara region.
hi bb. ya it would be a lot easier to check an online website rather than driving 25 minutes there and seeing what they have (I used to live 3 minutes away from them.). I didn,t know they had sig sauers until last week. had I known I would have bought my sig m17 there instead of from airgun source. about the p365 -- it,s still in the box. I only bought it late Friday. -- didn,t shoot it yet because I usually don,t shoot when the guy and his wife next door are home. they should both be working today so hopefully I,ll get to give it a try later. and let you know how it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:22 am
Posts: 92
Thanks Pete! I'm going to give my local BassPro shop a call....rather than as well drive over 25 minutes. In this day in age, there should be no excuse to not for them to have a website that accurately reflects their store in Canada.

That's unfortunate that you can't shoot while your neighbors are home....I'm always worried about that too. I'm sure the noise can be heard outside the walls, but never confirmed that.

Look forward to your comments later - thanks for that :)



pete wrote:
hi bb. ya it would be a lot easier to check an online website rather than driving 25 minutes there and seeing what they have (I used to live 3 minutes away from them.). I didn,t know they had sig sauers until last week. had I known I would have bought my sig m17 there instead of from airgun source. about the p365 -- it,s still in the box. I only bought it late Friday. -- didn,t shoot it yet because I usually don,t shoot when the guy and his wife next door are home. they should both be working today so hopefully I,ll get to give it a try later. and let you know how it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SIG Sauer P365
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Posts: 1004
Location: niagara region.
BBKen wrote:
Thanks Pete! I'm going to give my local BassPro shop a call....rather than as well drive over 25 minutes. In this day in age, there should be no excuse to not for them to have a website that accurately reflects their store in Canada.

That's unfortunate that you can't shoot while your neighbors are home....I'm always worried about that too. I'm sure the noise can be heard outside the walls, but never confirmed that.

Look forward to your comments later - thanks for that :)
i wrote a little bit about it in the review section.

pete wrote:
hi bb. ya it would be a lot easier to check an online website rather than driving 25 minutes there and seeing what they have (I used to live 3 minutes away from them.). I didn,t know they had sig sauers until last week. had I known I would have bought my sig m17 there instead of from airgun source. about the p365 -- it,s still in the box. I only bought it late Friday. -- didn,t shoot it yet because I usually don,t shoot when the guy and his wife next door are home. they should both be working today so hopefully I,ll get to give it a try later. and let you know how it is.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO