Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:30 pm 

hey guys. just wondered if any one here has one of these. the bb version. and how do you like it. I was thinking of getting one. I watched a lot of reviews about it and it sounds like a pretty good buy. but I would trust any input from an actual owner of one here on the forum. and also I saw a tan colored one on you tube. but I doubt if they are available in Canada. thanks.

Attachments:
untitled.png
untitled.png [ 29.3 KiB | Viewed 431 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:51 am 

Great little fun gun. Don't even think about 11 metre accuracy, and don't pull the trigger back half way and stop if you decide not to shoot - you'll have 2 BBs in the chamber and each of them will go in whatever direction they please. Otherwise, lots of fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:11 am 

thanks--e.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 am 

I had a bi-color version and sold it to another forum member.

viewtopic.php?p=511093#p511093

It's very comfortable in small to medium size hands, blow back feels a bit weak (not like the 1911 style, but similar to the SIG/Glock style), trigger a bit heavy, shoots a bit slow. Otherwise it's just great~ I don't remember very clear, but looks it's made in Japan?! It's a very good buy for the price and quality ~

Sent from my S8 via Tapatalk

Camo Chaser long barrel rifle kit
P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender
HW45+Grip panels from Russia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:58 am 

YepYep wrote:

It's very comfortable in small to medium size hands, blow back feels a bit weak (not like the 1911 style, but similar to the SIG/Glock style), trigger a bit heavy, shoots a bit slow. Otherwise it's just great~ I don't remember very clear, but looks it's made in Japan?! It's a very good buy for the price and quality ~

hi yep. thanks for the info. I don,t really need another gun. but I was just browsing around and it caught my eye. on a rare occasion lately if one catches my eye it usually catches my pay pal account too. ya I remember seeing the one you had for sale. but I wasn,t in the buying mood back then. and I would buy any guns from you because I can tell you take care of them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:14 am 

Got one, blowback is snappy but a bit light due to the weight of the slide. Trigger is ok and the safety is a bit strange to operate, feel's good in the hand as long as you don't have to big hand.
When shooting don't tilt the gun nose down while pulling the triggercause the BB will fall off. Accuracy is so so, not the best not the worst, And look's good to...

SilentMan...

Glock G17 6mm
SW M'n'P 40, Crosman 357 6'', SA 1911 TRS
Brodax 44, M1911A1 twin barrel 6mm.
M1911 Dragon 7'' Hi-Capa6mm, M1911 twin Hi-Capa
H'n'K USP. DT4 Nemesis 6mm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:22 pm 

pete wrote:
..thanks for the info. I don,t really need another gun....

:shock:
classic case of denial.

consider a Beretta PX-4.. 16 shot pellet pistol shooter, flip-flop mag (2x8), rifled barrel, blowback, good heft, a more accurate rendition of the real steel..

get it together man!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:27 pm 

Leon Yrag wrote:

'Don't worry,
We gotz your back blow...'

Sorry... I can't control my trigger finger...

P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender

Post subject: Re: YepYep compact ...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:42 pm 

YepYep wrote:
..Sorry... I can't control my trigger finger...

T.M.I. buddy, T.M.I. :P
_________
trigger happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:13 am 

Leon Yrag wrote:
pete wrote:
..thanks for the info. I don,t really need another gun....

:shock:
classic case of denial.

consider a Beretta PX-4.. 16 shot pellet pistol shooter, flip-flop mag (2x8), rifled barrel, blowback, good heft, a more accurate rendition of the real steel..

get it together man!

I just got back into airguns a couple years ago. (thank god). because if I started liking them 25 or 30 years ago I would have bought about two guns a week (so I would be living with two or three thousand guns by now--or more.) I had a bad habit of collecting different things. lots of different things. so I have about 15 now. that's why I say when one catches my eye I might consider it. being 65 now I gotta have a little self control. (sometimes I,ll order a couple --and not even remember doing it.) that's when I say man I got to get it together. ha.(nah I,m not there yet.) but I am starting to put the milk away up in the cupboards sometimes-- where it belongs.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:58 pm 

maybe its me that's 'gotta get it together'.. :oops:
your story sounds a little too close to home..
i was doing good until i found this forum..
now i'm doing better. haha

cheers..

pete wrote:
..I just got back into airguns a couple years ago. (thank god). because if I started liking them 25 or 30 years ago I would have bought about two guns a week (so I would be living with two or three thousand guns by now--or more.) I had a bad habit of collecting different things. lots of different things. so I have about 15 now. that's why I say when one catches my eye I might consider it. being 65 now I gotta have a little self control. (sometimes I,ll order a couple --and not even remember doing it.) that's when I say man I got to get it together. ha.(nah I,m not there yet.) but I am starting to put the milk away up in the cupboards sometimes-- where it belongs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:05 am 

every time before I decide to buy one. I check out different places and prices and all of a sudden I find different models. does any one have this recon model. it,s on sale at hero outdoors for $89.95. you tube reviews look pretty good.

Attachments:
walther-cp99-compact-recon-black-co2-air-pistol-3.jpg
walther-cp99-compact-recon-black-co2-air-pistol-3.jpg [ 57.39 KiB | Viewed 268 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:19 am 

That's something combined the X-FIVE Open and the Night-Hawk~ looks great!
Get it~ I love every special models~
ImageImageImage

P3+2x20 Kit Scope
HW40+Extender

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:33 am 

Nothing like the blackhawk in quality. Same gun - more plastic. If the look appeals to you (had one), that's a good price. I think the gun looks more realistic in its normal shell.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:31 pm 

YepYep wrote:

It's very comfortable in small to medium size hands, blow back feels a bit weak (not like the 1911 style, but similar to the SIG/Glock style), trigger a bit heavy, shoots a bit slow assurance décès. Otherwise it's just great~ I don't remember very clear, but looks it's made in Japan?! It's a very good buy for the price and quality ~

A weapon that I find effective on a short distance and not a lot of hindsight.