Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:31 am 

bigHUN wrote:
Oh no, I am a heavy Amazon user, a well spent money for Amazon Prime account for me, I haven't been in any shopping mall for years.
But once I started asking for some specialty products (that I would be spending enormous amount of time driving around what stores may or may not have on shelves) noticing a pattern of pure descriptions similar to aliexpress (I am pretty active there as well whenever I have time to wait). Here the reviews getting messed up (less common things like a "sunshade cover for a 67 mm OD camera lens" or "bike handlebar mount cellphone holder", padded biking shorts", "duct booster fan", "small animal trap", ect)...
The bottom line is, what more specific product it is, becoming harder to make purchasing decisions based on online pictures only.
Now again I cannot recall reading reviews about Kral at least from two to four people here @ CAF.
Makes sense? if I am a bit reserved cashing out a decent pile of cash for an airgun + pump + bits and pieces and at the end to say woow :D or woow :shock: and at the end of third day if I decide just not liking it I cannot sell if for half? (I have two replicas' in classified, basically new and nobody bothered to send me even some s***y offer)

What I say doesn't reflect what CAF is. But I dunno what to say to please you. You could search CAF and look for reviews on the Kral, but I'm not going to sit here and write you a super long review. I just gave you the points on what I didn't like about it.

If you want more reviews, try GTA, that has more members, and probably more Krals sold.

Sorry nobody is buying your airguns. But they're on the 3rd page and posted Sept 11, it's Oct 29, so like 6.5 weeks ago and nobody probably searches the sales sales past the 1st page. Maybe if you bumped it the ad, people would see it. You can bump ads once a week. Could try that, than making a huffy post.

Personally I order 90% of my stuff online, I live in Rural NS, so hate making due. So I go on more than what amazon says, Or one forum.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:31 pm 

Thanks for conversation and a great help.
I don't want to buy a rifle before making sure if fits me or not, I believe this is understandable.