Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:34 pm 

I am interested in these. Limited reviews seem to indicate: good accuracy , good build and 11mm rail --but a little louder than some CO2 pistols , heavy trigger and grips too shallow for two hand hold. My target shooting distance is 18 feet. Does anyone have personal experience with either?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:08 pm 

Diana Chaser is a nice pistol for a house gun. A lot like a 2240 except a 2240 you can fit it in a holster. Chaser you can not put in holster which makes it a bench gun. Has a hook shaped front sight that would get caught if you could fit the odd shape into one. Not the parts available for the chaser so no fibre optic sights how I changed over my 2240 to holster and take into bush. Put a reddot on Chaser and it works well. Chaser barrel floats so I would worry about the barrel bending or moving out in rough terrain. Basically only three kinds of pistols I shoot anymore (2 - P17's) and never plan on anymore. But saying that I am not a pistol person. I like my scoped rifles. CHEERS!

I shoot 27 feet in the house. At 18 feet with a Chaser I think you would go through ALOT of targets. It shoots very well. If you miss it is not the pistol. :lol: I shoot 8.6 Grizzly Waddcutters from PA. It likes them as does my 2240.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:26 pm 

Chaser is great, especially if you like the option of putting on a stock and using it as a carbine. Otherwise I personally prefer the Cp1-M, even though it only has a one stage trigger. The trigger is still adjustable and easy to make nice and light, with a Bic lighter spring and adjusting the screw on the trigger.
I personally like the cp1 look and how it feels in the hand to shoot.
Regards,
Wes

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk