Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: FX impact MKII
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:30 am 

Hi
someone has an FX impact mkII?
I would like to discuss the quality of assembly and precision
Thanks

Post subject: Re: FX impact MKII
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:00 pm 

caronka wrote:
Hi
someone has an FX impact mkII?
I would like to discuss the quality of assembly and precision
Thanks

Hi Caronka ,
I just recently acquired a new Impact in .25cal.
The quality is of the highest order. Made in Sweden for airguns is like Ferrari made in Italy. The Impact is the Ferrari of airguns . Raunchy as hell and shoots like hell too. For such a small skinny little thing, it can have tons of horse power.
In person the FX is quite intimidating. I mean so many adjustments. But the Impact's looks are strikingly beautiful in person. You can physically see and feel the quality. As for the precision, it is in the Winnings. It's a champion shooter like the TX was in the Springer world. That means precision shooting. For me they are too smooth now. I'm a feel kind of guy. But hey , can't have it all.
Captain Air

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:14 am 

Where in Mississauga you can go shooting? Me from Aurora L4G7X4 all indoors short distances and closed, but I would like to go long ranges somewhere up North ones available.
I got the FX Impact 700mm in 25c

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:56 am 

bigHUN wrote:
Where in Mississauga you can go shooting? Me from Aurora L4G7X4 all indoors short distances and closed, but I would like to go long ranges somewhere up North ones available.
I got the FX Impact 700mm in 25c

This is Southern Ontario with soooooo much land, so the only place you can shoot is your basement.......good luck if you find a place to shoot please let me know.