Canadian Airgun Forum

The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada!
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!

You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post subject: www.Ellwoodepps.com
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:48 pm 
They have a bunch of air guns too.
I saw a Crosman 2260 there about 2 months ago... Wonder if it's still around...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:06 pm 
Banned

clickable link www.ellwoodepps.com
I just ordered a Gamo Rocker pellet trap from them. Nobody else seemed too interested in helping me for some reason, heh. Not even when they carried other Gamo product. Or they had insanely high wait times to get one in. I got a "oh, maybe in a month or month and a half we might have one" from D&L, couldn't believe it. Might have one? OK. Anyway, I phoned Ellwood Epps and apparently they were busy, I had to leave a message. But, they phoned back in less than 10 minutes, so that was nice. They didn't have the Gamo Rocker in stock, but were more than happy to order one in for me and ship it out. So hopefully I'll have it in 2-3 weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:00 pm 

Ive been on Epps a bunch of times for powder burners, but never noticed the air guns, and still dont see them, except Diana, can someone point this blind man in the right direction.:P

Thanks, Todd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:41 am 
Banned

I don't see any either, now that I'm looking at more than just their contact info. I just phoned them up and asked if they had the trap, I didn't actually look for it on their site, hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:47 pm 

jtd wrote:
Ive been on Epps a bunch of times for powder burners, but never noticed the air guns, and still dont see them, except Diana, can someone point this blind man in the right direction.:P

Thanks, Todd

LMAO......TODD: Next time you walk in, instead of turning left and b-lining it for the powderburners....walk straight ahead 15 feet. Theres a whole section devoted to them within direct sight of the front door :lol:

Ryan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:46 pm 

Thanks Ryan, I,ll have a look next time Im up there.

Todd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:38 am 

I was just in the store a few days ago. If my memory serves me correctly they had the following rifles.
Quest 500 for $98
Diana model 20 and 24
A clone of the Diana 24
A couple of russian rifles...I beleive they are called mp512's
A chinese B5...the new short co2 pistol/rife
Daisey 853 and 953
Crosman 1077 wood stock
No slavias

I'm sorry this is only from my memory and it isn't what it used to be.

One more thing that may be of interest. Just south of them at "Trembley's" fishing and tackle in Orillia, I saw a Crosman 2200W new in a box for $139. The box looked a little ragged and I didn't see the actual gun but I beleive this rifle is discontinued and maybe of some interest to a collector.

All I can think of right now.........off to have another drink !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:54 pm 

is the Quest 500 a good rifle for modding? i mean, can i put a scope on it and mod it a little when i get more experienced, or is it better to buy a new one then?

Post subject: couple of more guns
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm 

list of guns i saw there

http://www.airgunforum.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5499

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:57 am 

on thursday when i was there, there WAS a crosman challenger 2000 that was slightly used, for 109.99 + tax. i didn't see the 2260 you guy's are mentioning though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:36 pm 

Epps is a rip off,dealt with him on a rifle transaction.He overcharged me and when i went back to complain,he basically said"too bad" .I will never deal with them again and would highly recomend you dont aswell

Post subject: Elwood Epp's
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:43 pm 

:shock: Elwood Epp's is one kool and reasonable place to buy airguns. He had a #2275w there for $139.99 last week, sorry I missed that one big time :? I got burned for almost another C-Note on top of that :x I think I'm on his E-List for AG's. I guess it's my own fault for not looking around first :? He had a Crosman Quest #500 amonth ago for $97.99 he told me he'd sell it to me for. Soooo, I now know whats what :x

Krazy & Pissed off K-Mikey... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:15 pm 

Before the moved their powder burners downstairs they had a few PAL rated rifles amongst them, a couple of Mendoza and a Gamo Hunter or something of the kind. Also the building directly behind them that says coins and collectibles has a few airguns, many many used powder burners and an assortment of pellets from old and obscure to new. I saw the 2260 and I was very tempted at the time. I think it was $139.00